Last night I decided to play around with iPhone syncing on my Ubuntu laptop. I followed the tutorial on FatButtLarry's blog and everything worked peachy. However, after installing the new repository and the package libimobiledevice, libiphone0 was removed and blocked by a few other packages. (This is normal as imobiledevice replaces iphone0.)
Entries in ubuntu (3)
The other day I tried to use a Java applet in my Chromium Browser on Ubuntu 9.10. The other day I found out I didn't have the java plugin. I also had a bit of trouble installing the plugin package for Firefox/Chromium/Chrome. You can check the plugins loaded in Chromium/Chrome by typing the following into the URI bar:
A few days ago I started using my Touchscreen Compaq 2710p which Microsoft bought for me, and which I immediately installed Ubuntu on. The laptop is the closest thing I have to a netbook, it might be a few years old, and the release model for the series, but I don't have any money for a HP mini.